What is an Honours degree?
An Honours degree:
- Involves one year working on an independent research project under the supervision of an Advisor.
- Provides an opportunity to gain a deeper theoretical, intellectual and practical understanding of a chosen field.
- Provides future employers with a significant indicator of achievement and potential.
- Is one eligibility requirement for acceptance into Postgraduate research programs.
- School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences (SCMB)
- School of Biomedical Sciences (SBMS)
- School of Biological Sciences (SBS)
- School of Public Health (SPH)
- School of Medicine (SOM)
For more details see: