How to submit a Testimonial
If you are a current or past IMB research student (i.e. undergraduate, postgraduate or Honours candidate, an occupational trainee or a visitor) and would like to share your experience, please consider submitting a testimonial. As you can see from the IMB PG website, we are building a collection of testimonials in the belief that these will be informative and helpful to others who might be considering applying to join IMB.
For existing postgraduate students please login to Pebbles Junior and submit your testimonial online.
For those student/visitors that didn't (or no longer) have access to Pebbles Junior, please e-mail the IMB Postgraduate Office no more that 500 characters (including spaces) addressing one or more of the topics listed below, or any other topic you would like to address.
- Why did you choose IMB, and why did IMB choose you?
- What are your memorable experiences of IMB research (infrastructure, equipment, labs, people, seminars etc.)?
- What are your memorable experiences of IMB advisory support (Lab Heads, Advisory Team, Candidature Committee, IMB PG Office)?
- What are your memorable experiences of UQ, Brisbane, Qld, Australia?
- What skills do you take away from your time at IMB?
- What advice would you have for someone considering applying for postgraduate study at IMB?
In addition to the testimonial, please also provide your full name, the name of your Principal Advisor (IMB Lab Head), the period and nature of your stay at IMB (e.g. PhD, occupational trainee etc.), and a suitable electronic image of yourself (.jpg <200kb). Please be aware that submissions accepted as IMB Testimonials may be subject to editing prior to upload into the IMB PG website.
For inspiration in preparing your own submission, read our existing Testimonials.