IMB RHD Committee
The Institute for Molecular Bioscience Research Higher Degrees (RHD) Committee serves as an advisory committee to the IMB Postgraduate Coordinator.
The IMB RHD Committee has responsibility for:
- Reviewing applications and awarding IMB Postgraduate Awards;
- Reviewing and providing advice on IMB RHD policy and practice;
- Reviewing and providing advice on UQ RHD policy and practice.
The IMB RHD Committee membership consists of:
- IMB Postgraduate Coordinator (Chair)
- IMB Postgraduate Engagement Officer (Secretary)
- IMB Postgraduate Administrative Officer
- IMB Division Representatives, plus alternates
- IMB Postgraduate Representative
- IMB ECR Representative
Current (2014) IMB representatives (and alternates) are:
- Glenn King - Chemistry and Structural Biology (CASB)
- Kate Schroder (Matt Sweet) - Molecular Cell Biology (MCB)
- Mat Francois (Ben Hogan) - Genomics of Development and Disease (GDD)
- Zoe Schofield - IMB Postgraduate
- Roisin McMahon - IMB ECR
IMB Division representatives inform Laboratory Heads (within their Division) of postgraduate policy, administration and practice, leading discussions, seeking opinions, and reporting back to the IMB RHD Committee.