Am I eligible/competitive for IMB Honours?
- School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences (SCMB)
- School of Biomedical Sciences (SBMS)
- School of Biological Sciences (SBS)
- School of Population Health (SPH)
- School of Medicine (SOM)
In addition to meeting these eligibility requirements you must secure the support of an IMB Lab Head as a prospective Advisor, and have an agreed, appropriate and suitably resourced research project. To secure the support of an IMB Lab Head you must be (highly) competitive!
- Possess excellent academic grades in relevant subjects (i.e. preferably GPA > 6).
- Perform well during an interview.
- Provide comprehensive supporting documentation when requested (i.e. IMB EOI).
To be HIGHLY COMPETITIVE to do Honours at IMB you should have one or more of the following;
- Relevant research experience (i.e. an undergraduate research placement or occupational traineeship).
- Achievement awards and/or prizes.
For more details see: