How to submit an IMB EOI Form
Expression of Interest (EOI) forms are a means by which IMB Lab Heads can request that selected applicants provide a comprehensive and standardized set of information, so that they are better able to assess eligibility and competitiveness.
IMB Laboratory Heads have the option to invite selected applicants to submit one of the following EOI forms:
- IMB Expression of Interest Form - Undergraduate
- IMB Expression of Interest Form - Masters by Coursework
- IMB Expression of Interest Form - Occupational Trainee
- IMB Expression of Interest Form - Honours
- IMB Expression of Interest Form - Postgraduate
Note - To ensure that EOI forms are only submitted by invitation, ONLY selected applicants will be provided with an authenticating EOI ID#. Unauthenticated EOI forms will not be processed.
If you are invited to submit an IMB EOI form:
- Select and open the appropriate IMB EOI form (see list above).
- Download to your desktop.
- Fill in details electronically, or alternatively, print, fill in and rescan (be sure to complete all fields and add the EOI ID#).
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Email as a single unzipped PDF file of < 5Mb directly to the IMB Lab Head who requested the submission.
Note - If you are applying for a program at IMB, please use the IMB EOI forms instead of the UQ Graduate School EOI form. You do not need to submit the UQ Graduate School EOI form.